Performance Canvas Financials is a revolutionary platform for financial reporting & analysis, budgeting & planning, consolidation, and KPI management.
It reduces time spent on budgeting by financial teams through its out-of-the-box modules.
It uses intelligent workflows and automation methods to eliminate errors that come from manual entries and unsynchronized parallel tasks.
The best part about it is you can start small and gradually extend your package as you understand more what your business needs.
The tool is designed to grow with your business. For example, if you have recently acquired a new company, it is possible to get consolidated reporting using mapping from the legacy to the new chart of accounts. This can also apply to historical data.
You will begin to see the real wonders of the tool as your business grows in size and complexity.
The add-on packages of Performance Canvas Financials are:
Advanced Financials Pack
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Human Resources (HR)
- CAPEX / Fixed Assets (FA)
- Virtual Segments in GL (like Customer and Supplier)
- NEW: AR/AP personalized multi-page dashboard
Advanced Consolidation Pack
- Advanced Eliminations
- Intercompany Matching
- Multi-Group and Multi-Level consolidation
- Configurable consolidation rules
- Advanced Currency handling
- Partial Ownership / Equity Method
- Complex ownership over time
- NEW: Manual top-side Journal entries with Excel import options
- Sales Process by day (orders, invoices, customers, products)
- Sales budgeting by month or day, product, customer
- Advanced sales statistics and reporting
- COGS separation into cost buckets (Labor, Direct Cost, Material etc.)
- Sales Commissions including both orders and invoices
- NEW: Sales personalized multi-page dashboard (SaaS only)
Profitability Analysis Pack
- Multi-dimensional allocations for profitability analysis
- Virtual segments in GL (like Customer & Supplier)
- Daily Automated Analysis
- Profitability by Product, Customers, Departments and more
Microsoft Azure Data Connect
- Provides EFP data as secure native Tabular data source in Azure
- Additional analysis capability using Power BI, Excel or other tools
- Licenses for Power BI or other analysis tools needed not included
- Adds 1 additional legal entity