Performance Canvas Financials Cloud Financial Planning & Analysis Software Provides Enterprise-wide
Data Security and Protection + Prompt, personal, and attentive Service.
Performance Canvas Financials follows strict protocols when developing, testing, deploying, and upgrading software. We pride ourselves in complying with the highest security standards which aim to offer maximum protection to its customers and their data.
SOC 2 Certification
We regularly conduct SOC 2 Type II audits by a third-party auditor from the US to ensure we continue to adhere to the five trust criteria laid out by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. These criteria focus on internal controls for managing access to systems and financial data.
In compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that went into effect on May 25, 2018 in the European Union, Performance Canvas Financials commits itself to consistently enforcing practices that adhere towards a strengthened data protection laws and enhanced privacy rights.
- Performance Canvas Financials is only available via https. All applications, logins, session cookies are using industry standard TLS encryption
- All systems and data operators are hosted in top-tier data centers within secured facilities, back-up power supply, diverse carrier access, and good physical security
- Performance Canvas Financials controls permissions using role-based security. Security is also applied on cell and server level for a multi-layered security approach
- Data centers are placed strategically so that customers maintain data sovereignty at all times
- Performance Canvas Financials contractually commits itself to a set uptime per month and commits itself to constant performance tracking with monetary compensation calculation for failure to meet these