Set user roles and accessibility
Use the full native capabilities of Excel (e.g. create formulas)
Create and customize visual dashboards and graphs for reports & analysis
Performance Canvas for the Utilities Sector Industry
If you are budgeting for facilities or infrastructure, location, or departments, Cloud Performance Canvas Financials enables you to have real time, accurate, and relevant financial and operational data. With Cloud Performance Canvas Financials, built-in business rules and formula-free calculations, you can be guaranteed easy and error-free budgeting and planning for the utilities sector.
Actionable Data in just Minutes
With Performance Canvas what-if analysis, you are allowed comparison of actuals to budgets throughout the year by changing assumption values. You can also control these assumptions at the parent and some at child level and other criteria e.g. department or geographic location
These capabilities allow you to see the immediate effect of these assumptions to your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- What is the current debt load?
- How will our ongoing projects be affected by this year´s interest rates?
- How much money is available for investment in new technology or in market expansion?
Benefits of Performance Canvas
- An integrated platform for reporting and analysis, budgeting, planning, consolidation that gives utility providers an easily accessible and comprehensive overview of the company financial health
- Accurate and unlimited forecasting on the impact of interest rates fluctuation, asset depreciation, or amortization to Balance sheet and P&L
- Consolidated financial data for various departments
- Informed and improved decision-making through reports on KPIs of the company such as staffing, quantity, usage rates, capex, price fluctuations
- Comparison of current year vs last year´s budget
- Management of iterations during budget creation
- Input on percentage growth rate
- Collaborative budgets with the sites
- Continuous measurement of cash flow to ensure readiness for investments as opportunities arise
- Management of costs with Capex, ongoing and incoming projects
- Support of budget wages and benefits based on payroll data
- Use drivers such as cost, price, quantity, usage to improve performance