Set user roles and accessibility
Use the full native capabilities of Excel (e.g. create formulas)
Create and customize visual dashboards and graphs for reports & analysis
Performance Canvas for Sales and Marketing Professionals
If you are budgeting or forecasting as a Sales or Marketing Manager for expenses, revenues, or simply evaluating the performance of the team, Performance Canvas enables you to have real time, accurate, and relevant financial and operational data. With Performance Canvas built-in business rules and formula-free calculations, you can be guaranteed easy and error-free forecasting, planning, and reporting.
Actionable Data in just Minutes
With Performance Canvas, you can identify the most profitable products or the least profitable products, you can keep better track of customer opportunities and risks as well as allocate resources to people or projects that will have the biggest impact.
The capability of Performance Canvas of drilling through and around data down to specific groups or initiatives allow you to have better insights and see the immediate effect of your decisions to your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- Is there enough bandwidth in the cash flow to increase sales incentives?
- What is the effect of the current attrition rate of the company to its profitability?
- Is there enough budget for new market expansion?
- What will the effect of increase in SEO budget be to the overall sales performance?
Benefits of Performance Canvas
- Profitability analysis of the most profitable and least profitable customers
- Easy identification of top performers and bottom performers
- Creation of a model that has the ability to calculate expenses based on different criteria such as SRP, units sold, net revenue, number of new customers.
- See a consolidated report of sales performance by product line, by sales agent, by location
- Forecast and reforecast easily with actual sales data
- Use KPIs such as sales, number of hours spent, monthly web traffic, retention rate of customers, number of new customers