Set user roles and accessibility
Use the full native capabilities of Excel (e.g. create formulas)
Create and customize visual dashboards and graphs for reports & analysis
Performance Canvas for the Financial Services Industry
If you are budgeting for products, services, branches or departments, Performance Canvas enables you to have real time, accurate, and relevant financial and operational data. With Performance Canvas built-in business rules and formula-free calculations, you can be guaranteed easy and error-free budgeting and planning for the financial services sector.
Actionable Data in just Minutes
With Performance Canvas what-if analysis, you are allowed comparison of actuals to budgets throughout the year by changing assumption values. You can also control these assumptions at the parent and some at child level and other criteria e.g. branch, product, service.
These capabilities allow you to see the immediate effect of these assumptions to your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- How profitable are we given the current interest rates?
- How will 1% increase in interest rates affect the organization´s profit?
- Who are our 10 most and least profitable customers?
- What changes in the product offering are needed to improve profitability?
- What is last year´s most profitable project in the group (across legal entity boundaries)?
Benefits of Performance Canvas
- Comparison and analysis of product offerings and service lines
- Support of budget wages and benefits based on payroll data
- Ability to budget payroll in hours, then translate to $
- Management of costs and factors impacting bottom products and services such as interest rates, customer demand, and salary costs.
- Analysis and monitoring of revenue and cost drivers that affect the margins in different departments or branches such as service fees, interest rates, investments
- Support of budget roll-up and allowance of variable budgets
- Ability to control some budget assumptions at the parent and some at the child level and/or other criteria e.g. geography
- Ability to compare individual company budgets side by side
- An integrated platform for reporting and analysis, budgeting , planning, consolidation that gives the finance industry an easily accessible and comprehensive overview of the company financial health
- Creation of next year’s budget based on a copy of previous year