Set user roles and accessibility
Use the full native capabilities of Excel (e.g. create formulas)
Create and customize visual dashboards and graphs for reports & analysis
Performance Canvas for Architectural, Engineering, and Construction Industries
If you are budgeting for design, operations, projects, customers or departments, Performance Canvas enables you to have real time, accurate, and relevant financial and operational data. With Performance Canvas built-in business rules and formula-free calculations, you can be guaranteed easy and error-free budgeting and planning.
Actionable Data in just Minutes
With Performance Canvas what-if scenarios, you are allowed comparison of actuals to budgets throughout the year by changing assumption values. You can also control these assumptions at the parent and some at child level and other criteria e.g. geography.
These capabilities allow you to see the immediate effect of these assumptions to your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If one of the engines in the power plants break, do we have the budget to replace it and how will it affect other projects and existing cash flow?
- If the head count needs to be increased to meet the agreed upon deadline, will we go over budget?
- If one of our clients pay later than expected, how will this impact the cash flow and other projects?
Performance Canvas solution offers:
- Automatic Integration to the General Ledger in your ERP system that is available throughout the budget process to be used as basis, comparison, and for reporting.
- Integrated Profit and Loss, balance sheet, cash flow by project, department, and company
- Unlimited Multiple scenarios that supports budgets, forecasts, reforecasts, and reporting
- Post capital related costs into Construction-in-process accounts until ready for service
- Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables
Reporting and Analysis with Performance Canvas
- Perform what-if analysis and see a consolidated view of the data to immediately see the impact of decisions made towards projects, departments, company, and even customers.
- Plan better by managing information such as behavioral prediction of receivables from historical transactions of customers, revenue recognition, allocation rules both to budgets and actuals data, and automatic consolidation.
- Create a report with the data you want in just 2 minutes.
- Manage profitability in order to respond better to opportunities and risks.