Set user roles and accessibility
Use the full native capabilities of Excel (e.g. create formulas)
Create and customize visual dashboards and graphs for reports & analysis
Performance Canvas for Decision makers and the Business Executives
As a company executive or decision maker, it is important to make well informed decisions that are based on relevant company data. Performance Canvas allows you to stay ahead of the game by allowing you to have real time, accurate, and relevant financial and operational data. Performance Canvas allows you to move away from complex spreadsheet problems to formula-free, error-free, easy-to-use budgeting, planning, reporting, and consolidating. You can now shorten budget cycle times, spend less time on mundane tasks and more time on analyzing and strategy making.
Actionable Data in just Minutes
With Performance Canvas, you get dashboards, scorecards, KPI measurements, profitability analysis, budgets, reports, consolidated views, and forecasts or reforecasts through what-if analysis. You are now allowed comparison of actuals to budgets throughout the year by changing assumption values. You can also control these assumptions at the parent and some at child level and other criteria.
These capabilities allow you to see the immediate effect of these assumptions to your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- Who are our top 10 most profitable and least profitable customers?
- What is the effect on our cash flow if we lose our biggest customer?
- How much money is available for technology investment?
- How much money is available for employee investment?
- How much of the cash flow can be used for market expansion?
- What will the effect of increased employee benefits be on our company profitability?
Benefits of Performance Canvas
- Empowerment of Senior managers and all front line managers through an easy to use budgeting and reporting tool
- Better grip of the organization´s financial health through consolidated view of financial statements
- Increased efficiency of the finance team through intelligent automation
- Better employee/manager performance evaluation
- Easier and faster acceptance of new corporate performance management solution
- Automatic Integration to the General Ledger of your ERP system
- Management of budget approval process for improved tracking
- Support of budget roll up (consolidated)
- Support of fixed dollar budgets
- Allowance of variable budgets
- Comparison of actuals to budgets throughout the year by changing assumption values
- Ability to build budgets collaboratively with the sites
- Budget amounts spreadable based on monthly percentage amount
- Comparison of current year vs. last year budget
- Standardized reports as well as customized reports for better monitoring
- Analysis of staff productivity and costs
- Analysis of Cash flow trends
- Immediate resolution of predicted shortcomings
- Better allocation of resources