Performance Canvas Financials is today´s latest and modern unified platform for Business Intelligence, Performance Management, and Advanced Analytics.
It is designed to streamline and automate the entire FP&A process of your organization.
Performance Canvas works as a unified FP&A platform that delivers best practices through pre-packaged finance logic. This includes Cash flow, CAPEX, and many more.
While Performance Canvas offers robust capabilities for reporting & analysis, budgeting & planning, financial forecasting, financial consolidation, and BI capabilities, the choice of which ones you want to deploy is on you.
These functions are available upon purchase and you can decide if you want to use them or not. You may also just start with budgeting and planning if you wish and add the reporting functionalities later once you have gotten more comfortable.
This FP&A solution has native web and Excel as a user interface which allows you to leverage your skills towards easy software championship.
- Enforce your chart of accounts (COA) and enable accurate forecasts
- Perform what-if analysis to immediately see the impact of business decisions
- Automate P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow reporting
- Boost security by restricting access to sensitive information
- Create and track driver-based plans while considering periodic trends
- Compare actuals versus budgets and analyze variances
- Drill through underlying transaction details, trend analysis, filters, and multidimensional hierarchies
- Reduce time spent on budgeting and forecasting and lead time business to board by 50–90%
- Improve team collaboration and communication
- Gain full transparency and accountability of the entire process
It is ideal for small to large companies wanting to improve their FP&A process. The solutions can be packaged as a basic or extended version depending on your organization´s needs and resource availability.
- X Microsoft Excel 2010 or later
- 32- or 64-bit version
- Microsoft Excel must be license activated—trial license is too limited
- Minimum physical memory available to Excel
- 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- 3 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Windows 7 or later
- Any modern browser
The cloud version of the product takes 5 minutes to install and setup but the full implementation depends on business complexity.
On average, the basic package takes 1-2 days to install; the standard package takes 3-5 days; and the works package takes 15-90 days to install.
To know more about these packages click here
With Performance Canvas Financials, you will have the ability to highlight only the cells you want changed, put in explanations, and then submit it for checking and approval. Meanwhile, when the approver gets it, it will have the highlighted cells and an explanation of what’s different.
You also have a versioning feature to make sure anyone in the team is working on the latest version and there is a summary of pending, submitted and approved tasks for a better grip of where you stand in the process.
Performance Canvas Financials is very focused on the business user despite the fact it does a lot of incredible things technically. It is a one-stop tool that has the ability to improve the entire budgeting process from start to end.
It automates and unifies management of security, workflow, access, and distribution of tasks and follow-up reports. It is designed to make managing access and tasks effortless for its finance or business user.
Yes, you get to decide who gets to access what through its role-based user access. This feature enhances confidentiality of information within the organization.
When the dimensions are added to your business model you can have all of them easily. The model is open to change, and you can create your own dimensions.
You can use any metric you prefer. All reports are delivered as templates and can be changed. You can also create new reports from scratch using the drag and drop report wizard.
Yes, the tool can handle multi-currencies and multi-companies.
Yes, absolutely. We offer a free 30-day trial for Cloud Performance Canvas Financials with your own financial data so you can evaluate the tool firsthand.