Get 30% off on all PCF SaaS deals until December 30, 2022
PCF transforms your financial reporting and budget planning with the following features:
- Built-in reports for both your financial and non-financial needs
- Excel add-ons for finance experts who need to process individual calculations
- Workflow-based budget approval process with multiple scenarios, real-time collaboration, and commenting.
- Consolidated reporting with multiple companies and currencies
- Driver-based revenue forecasting, sales budget planning, and profitability analysis.
- Drill-down transactions, review transactional data and access attachments, such as invoices or documents directly in PCF, retrieved from your live ERP system.
Machine Learning (ML) with PCF
PCF leverages ML in budget planning by giving the default values to each General Ledger (GL) account that the budget holders can easily adjust later to better fit their operations.
- Saves time for organizations with hundreds of accounts and multiple scenarios.
- Robust, 24/7 available, reliable, and secure cloud services.
A simple and effective web- and Excel-based solution
PCF features a series of built-in reports for financial and non-financial areas.
- useful for those finance experts who need to process many individual calculations.
- Comes with a web-based interface available on any mobile devices and gives a sound overview of everything financials in your organization.
PCF also permits a granular and reliable security setup and works both with on-premises and cloud-deployed ERP systems
Get in Touch with our Sales Executive today!
Customers can benefit from the current promotion by signing a SaaS order on PCF until December 30, 2022, for at least a 3-year period.
The offer is valid for new and existing PCF customers, including the purchase of add-on users and modules.