Finance Writer (6 months with possibility of extension)
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced finance writer that can write about accounting topics such as corporate performance management, business intelligence, big data, financial reports, analysis, budgets, forecasts, consolidation, financial dashboards, and scorecards to join our marketing team for at least 6 months (with possibility of extension).
This post is a work from home post/ remote work post. You will be working together with the marketing team in Sweden and The Philippines.
You will focus on providing standout content that is relevant, engaging, and useful for finance personnel. You will develop and refine messages to showcase our unique market perspective, key marketing programs, and related campaigns as well as collaborate regularly and closely with marketing team for content production.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop relevant and useful content for the financial leaders and finance personalities across all channels in the form of articles, whitepapers or eBooks. Priority will be placed on creating content for the 2 company websites:
- Continually repurpose messaging in creative ways for varied mediums; adapt voice, tone, complexity, length, related content and call to action
- Optimize content for print, digital, social media, infographics, video scripts, email marketing, blogs, sales ideas, market updates, and rapid response messaging tied to key market events
- Bring fresh ideas and enthusiasm to work every day. Act as a positive force.
- Intellectually curious and quick to comprehend ideas and instructions
- Trust worthy, creative, deadline driven, self-starter, attentive to detail, collaborative, and flexible.
- Content marketing focused, digital savvy, social media minded
- 1-2 years finance journalism experience – familiarity with corporate finance; solid understanding of accounting processes and finance industry rules and regulations.
To apply for this post, please submit your CV and a 500-word article on the topic “Data-driven Decision Making of the Modern CFO” to Errah.cavallin at dspanel.com.