Set user roles and accessibility
Use the full native capabilities of Excel (e.g. create formulas)
Create and customize visual dashboards and graphs for reports & analysis
Performance Canvas for the Retail Industry
If you are budgeting for products or services or even customers through different channels of distribution, Performance Canvas enables you to have real time, accurate, and relevant financial and operational data. With Performance Canvas built-in business rules and formula-free calculations, you can be guaranteed easy and error-free forecasting, planning, and reporting.
Actionable Data in just Minutes
With Performance Canvas, you can identify the most profitable products or the least profitable products, you can keep better track of customer opportunities and risks as well as allocate resources to people or projects that will have the biggest impact.
The capability of Performance Canvas of drilling through and around data down to specific groups or initiatives allow you to have better insights and see the immediate effect of your decisions to your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- How will increase in employee benefits affect the cash flow and profitability?
- If the cost of key material for a product increases, will there be a need to pass this cost on to customers?
- If receivables are delayed by 30 days, how will this affect the cash flow?
Benefits of Performance Canvas
- Unlimited forecasting
- Perform what if scenarios based on promotions/campaigns, store location, season etc.
- Profitability analysis of the most profitable and least profitable customers
- Easy identification of top performers and bottom performers
- Creation of a model that has the ability to calculate expenses based on different criteria such as SRP, units sold, net revenue, number of new customers.
- Budget by chain, product, location, division or department
- Forecast and reforecast easily with actual sales data
- Accurately track payroll, taxes, and benefits for each employee